- This event has passed.
Transmission Time: Reliable Supply Chains and Grid Security
January 11 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
On Wednesday, January 11, ACEG hosted a webinar exploring the supply chains the support of the U.S. electric grid.
Our panelists discussed ongoing challenges in the supply chains for grid components — including semiconductors — and the importance of mitigating cyber security risks in the supply chain process. We also dove into recent legislative advances, like the CHIPS and Science Act, and discussed other policy proposals that could help improve supply chains. Our panelists brought wide-ranging expertise, representing manufacturers, utilities, regulators, and the semiconductor industry.
Featured speakers included:
- Jeff Baumgartner — Berkshire Hathaway Energy
- Fritz Hirst — North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- Madeleine Bugel — National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
- Dan Deisz — Rochester Electronics
- Moderated by Ladeene Freimuth — The Freimuth Group / SAFE
You can view a recording of the event here.