Americans for a Clean Energy Grid (ACEG) is the only non-profit broad-based public interest advocacy coalition focused on the need to expand, integrate, and modernize the North American high-voltage grid.
ACEG brings together the diverse support for an expanded and modernized grid from business, labor, consumer and environmental groups, and other transmission supporters to support policy which recognizes the benefits of a robust transmission grid.
- 2020 Presidential Candidates Transmission Policy Review
- U.S. Department of Energy Dynamic Line Rating Report to Congress
- Joint Reply Comments from Grid Advancement Coalition in FERC Electric Transmission Incentives Policy Docket
- Diverse Transmission Stakeholders File Joint Reply Comments with FERC on Modernizing and Expanding the Electricity Grid
- Transmission: A Key Aspect of New Climate Policies