Americans for a Clean Energy Grid (ACEG) is the only non-profit broad-based public interest advocacy coalition focused on the need to expand, integrate, and modernize the North American high-voltage grid.
ACEG brings together the diverse support for an expanded and modernized grid from business, labor, consumer and environmental groups, and other transmission supporters to support policy which recognizes the benefits of a robust transmission grid.
- Americans for a Clean Energy Grid Names New Board Officers for 2019
- Issue Brief: China’s Emerging Network of Electricity Superhighways
- Webinar – New Study Presents a Plan for a Low Cost and Clean Grid: A Discussion of the Seams Study with Transmission Leaders
- Interconnections Seam Study
- Groundbreaking Study Highlights Benefits of Expanding Transmission