Americans for a Clean Energy Grid (ACEG) is the only non-profit broad-based public interest advocacy coalition focused on the need to expand, integrate, and modernize the North American high-voltage grid.
ACEG brings together the diverse support for an expanded and modernized grid from business, labor, consumer and environmental groups, and other transmission supporters to support policy which recognizes the benefits of a robust transmission grid.
- Webinar – A Discussion of Superpower with Russell Gold and Michael Skelly, Facilitated by Katherine Hamilton
- Improving Transmission Operation with Advanced Technologies: A Review of Deployment Experience and Analysis of Incentives
- ACEG Submits Comments to FERC in Response to the NOI into Transmission Incentives
- Americans for a Clean Energy Grid Names New Board Officers for 2019
- Issue Brief: China’s Emerging Network of Electricity Superhighways