Americans for a Clean Energy Grid (ACEG) is the only non-profit broad-based public interest advocacy coalition focused on the need to expand, integrate, and modernize the North American high-voltage grid.
ACEG brings together the diverse support for an expanded and modernized grid from business, labor, consumer and environmental groups, and other transmission supporters to support policy which recognizes the benefits of a robust transmission grid.
- ACEG Names a New Executive Director
- Webinar: ACEG and FERC Chairs Mark the 20th anniversary of FERC Order No. 2000
- ACEG Commends Senator Heinrich for Introducing Legislation that Will Help Build a More Robust and Cleaner Electric Grid
- ACEG and FERC Chairs Since 1993 Mark the 20th anniversary of FERC Order No. 2000
- 2020 Presidential Candidates Transmission Policy Review