Americans for a Clean Energy Grid (ACEG) is the only non-profit broad-based public interest advocacy coalition focused on the need to expand, integrate, and modernize the North American high-voltage grid.
ACEG brings together the diverse support for an expanded and modernized grid from business, labor, consumer and environmental groups, and other transmission supporters to support policy which recognizes the benefits of a robust transmission grid.
- ACEG Applauds the House Select Committee on the Climate Crisis for Recognizing the Importance of Upgrading and Expanding Transmission Infrastructure
- ACEG Statement on the Moving Forward Act
- Macro Grid Initiative Launches to Expand and Upgrade America’s Transmission Network
- Congress Increasingly Sees Transmission as a Key Climate Solution
- Webinar: Experts Discuss Opportunities for Transmission in a Stimulus Plan