WASHINGTON D.C. — On January 13, 2021 at 2:00pm EST, Americans for a Clean Energy Grid (ACEG) hosted their third installment of Transmission Time, titled “The Role of Power Marketing Administrations in Grid Expansion.” The event featured Western Area Power Administration CEO and Administrator Mark A. Gabriel and Bonneville Power Administration CEO and Administrator John Hairston as they discussed the role that Power Marking Administrations (PMAs) play when planning and permitting high-voltage, large scale transmission.
- Mark A. Gabriel, Administrator and CEO, Western Area Power Administration (WAPA)
- John Hairston, Administrator and CEO, Bonneville Power Administration (BPA)
Special Guest Questions from:
- Tracy Warren, Director, Macro Grid Iniaitive
- Jay Caspary, Vice President, Grid Strategies, LLC
- Sam Walsh, Partner, Harris, Waltshire & Grannis LLP
- James Glotfelty, Executive Vice President of External Affairs, Clean Line Energy Partners LLC