On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 3:00pm EST, Americans for a Clean Energy Grid (ACEG) hosted a discussion to introduce their latest report, “Transmission Projects Ready to Go: Plugging Into America’s Untapped Renewable Resources.” The report identifies shovel ready, high-voltage transmission projects across the country that, if constructed, would provide economic benefits around the country and create millions of new jobs. The report also outlines how these projects could begin construction soon if more workable transmission policies are enacted. Read the full report here.
The discussion was moderated by ACEG Executive Director Rob Gramlich and included transmission developers, renewable and environmental industry leaders, and more!
- Nina Plaushin, VP of Regulatory, Federal Affairs, and Communication, ITC Holdings Corp
- Winslow “Trey” Ward, CEO, Direct Connect Development Co, LLC
- Mike Garland, CEO, Pattern Energy
- Roxane Perruso, Executive VP and COO, TransWest Express LLC
- Vanessa Tutos, Senior Director of Government Affairs, Quanta Services Inc.
- Christina Hayes, Vice President of Federal Regulatory Affairs, Berkshire Hathaway Energy
- Greg Wetstone, President and CEO, American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE)
- Yvonne McIntyre, Director, Federal Electricity and Utility Policy, Climate & Clean Energy Program, Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC)
- Michael Goggin, VP, Grid Strategies LLC
- Michael Skelly, Grid United
Watch a full recording of the event here.